Our mission is to provide sacramental services and education in a climate of openness and inclusiveness where all are welcome and empowered. Our community is one of equals, encountering and engaging the world in which we live through our words and works. We engage in just and charitable undertakings for the common good.
May today there be peace within.
THERESE of Divine Peace
Liturgies on SATURDAY at
ADVENT BEGINS at Therese
* O Wisdom, Sophia’s child, and Mary’s too, bring us back to you.
* O Adonai, set us free of fear, despair, misogyny.
* O Justice Flower, of Jesse tree, uproot our hatreds. Wash us clean in just-reign waters, plant us deep in thee.
* O Key of David, open heaven’s gate. Unlock, unblock a captive church too long enthralled by hate.
* O Radiant Dawn, light the way of all who long to preach, to teach, to consecrate heavenly hosts of God’s indwelling.
* O Emmanuel, strengthen weary arms, steady trembling knees, bring surcease of sorrow.
* O Advent Light, dispel death’s dark shadow.
(O Antiphons written by Christine Schenk)
ADVENT RETREAT at Therese on December 6
16th ~ Joan
If you are not on this list and you should be, please let us know!
|© 2011 Therese of Divine Peace Inclusive Community
Web Design: JP Carter Consulting